In this paper, our experts discuss some of the issues related to the liability for remaining coverage (LRC) and liabilities for incurred claims (LIC), measurement under IFRS 17 for P&C insurers, topics include:
- An overview of the measurement models under IFRS 17
- Further analysis of the LIC, including the roll-forward and the granularity of calculation required
- LRC calculations under the Premium Allocation Approach (PAA), including subsequent measurement and the underlying issues
- The challenge in the treatment of premium experience compared to expected (known as the premium variance)
- Acquisition expenses and the implications from the change in the recent amendment
Read "Unpacking LRC and LIC Calculations for P&C Insurers" to learn more.
Please fill in the form below to download the whitepaper.
Also filed in