The International Actuarial AssociationFounded in 1895 the International Actuarial Association (IAA) is the worldwide association of professional actuarial associations, with a number of special interest sections for individual actuaries.
The IAA exists to encourage the development of a global profession, acknowledged as technically competent and professionally reliable, which will ensure that the public interest is served.
- AFIR/ERM (Actuarial Approach for Financial Risks)
- ASTIN (Actuarial Studies in Non-life Insurance)
- AWB (Actuaries Without Borders)
- IAAHS (International Actuarial Association Health Section)
- IACA (International Association of Consulting Actuaries)
- IAALS (International Actuarial Association Life Section)
- PBSS (Pensions, Benefits, Social Security)
The International Congress of Actuaries
The IAA hosts an International Congress every four years.
The 30th International Congress of Actuaries will be held in Washington, United States
March 30 - 4 April 2014.
The 31st International Congress of Actuaries will be held in Berlin, Germany in 2018
More information on the IAA can be found here