IFoA members now have access to an integrated research portal in the form of the Actuarial Knowledge Hub
IFoA members now have access to an integrated research portal in the form of the Actuarial Knowledge Hub. The hub will bring together several distinct sources of research in actuarial science in one search:
- The online journals and e-books available to IFoA members
- The valuable catalogue of over 20,000 abstracts and references from journals worldwide built up over many decades by library staff
- The IFoA library catalogue and its 20,000 records of hard-copy holdings
- A complete index of features from The Actuary magazine
- The catalogue of rare books collected by the Institute & Faculty since their formation. This is a unique archive of historical books and pamphlets devoted to the history and development of actuarial science
- Thousands of relevant references from research databases across the world.
There are over 200 e-books, from titles to support exam reading to insurance, pensions, risk management and general business books. More content will be added to the hub, including IFoA working party outputs, conference proceedings and presentations.
To find out more, contact the library service at [email protected] or access the hub at